1. PortableFrom your glove compartment and your bag to your coat or pant pocket, hand sanitisers are easy to carry around with you. They’re ideal for situations where the queues are too long or when there isn’t a sink for you to wash your hands in. Hand sanitisers are also perfect if you’re thinking about having a snack at a festival or when you’ve just left the shopping centre.
2. CleanlinessThis is an obvious one – the primary purpose of a hand sanitiser is to sanitise. Not only is a hand sanitiser created to kill germs, but it could even get rid of 99.9% of bacteria on your hands.
3. Hand sanitiser is a go-to if you’re in a group settingAs there are more people in an office or classroom, germs spread a lot faster. For this reason, office workers, teachers, and students should be using hand sanitiser. Not only will it kill germs throughout the day, but it’ll save you time since you won’t have to leave your office or classroom every time you want to wash your hands.
4. Softer handsDid you know hand sanitisers that don’t contain alcohol could leave your hands feeling softer? Try to avoid alcohol-based hand sanitisers if you’ve got sensitive or dry skin as they strip away your skin’s natural oils and could also cause your skin to crack.
5. Reduce chances of disease
Reduce your exposure to other people’s germs with a hand sanitiser – especially during the flu season. Even a quick visit to your friend’s house could expose you to a number of germs that could leave you unwell.
At Medescan, we offer quality and protective hand sanitiser gels to help you fight germs efficiently and to boost cleanliness. Don’t forget to browse our website today.